I have been testing the Mesh with several time step and I think there's a bug in the drawing process. Please take a look at http://i.imgur.com/lz6Q29Y.png. I tested the Mesh with (and without) a PointSetInteractor::New("onlymovepointsetinteractor", meshNode). It works well on time 0 and the 3D view is always perfect but it gets strange at t > 0.
Without an interactor:
- On t > 0, we still see the outline of the mesh of t = 0, and the current one.
With a PointSetInteractor::New("onlymovepointsetinteractor", meshNode);
- On t > 0, we still see the outline of the mesh of t = 0, but not the current one.
- On t > 0, the little '+' become pink squares for some reason.
- If I click and move one of the point, the entire Mesh moves
- If I click near one of the point, all points become little '+' and I can now move them as it should.
I tested with MITK2013.03 and we have the same problems. Idem with only one Mesh instead of two. The Mesh rendering is broken.