Implementations of the QmitkAbstractNodeSelectionWidget, such as QmitkSingleNodeSelectionWidget and QmitkMultiNodeSelectionWidget do not react on node changes. That means that they do not reflect the correct node state if the nodes have been changed etc. renamed or their property has changed such that the node predicate does not accept the node anymore.
- start MITK Workbench with Data Storage Viewer Test Plugin and open this plugin
- load Pic3D and select it using the node selection widgets
- change the name of Pic3D inside the data manager
- see how the selection widgets do not update the name
- move the mouse to the widgets -> now the names are updated