Deleted branch from rMITK MITK: feature/T28607-live-wire-improvements.
Sep 9 2022
Deleted branch from rMITK MITK: bugfix/T28778-apply-constraint-zooming-panning.
Deleted branch from rMITK MITK: feature/T29208-JSONForModernC++.
Deleted branch from rMITK MITK: feature/T28464-new-add-tool-2.
Deleted branch from rMITK MITK: feature/T29288-UseListWidgetForNewLabelDialog.
Sep 8 2022
If a tool is activated it will be activated automatically for the next task when the current task is accepted.
Deleted branch from rMITK MITK: feature/T29259-SegmentationTaskShortcuts.
@floca @s349i I removed the large T28524: Refactor LabelSetImage and associated classes. task as a subtask so this tree of subgraphs looks cleaner.
@s349i We can clean up / go through the subtasks once your changes are under review / are reviewed.
Sep 7 2022
@s349i Please check which
- of the problem are already solved by your changes
- could be easily changed for that release
- would be still open and should be done in the next release.
Reason for the sluggish behavior could be rooted in mitk::ContourModelUtils::FillSliceInSlice(...). This is triggered with every mouse move and is currently a single threaded vtk code (handcrafted for loop) that iterates over the whole image. Much becomes very costly for large images. :(
May be at least multi thread the code?
Should be resolved with the changes introduced with the lasso tool reworks. Lets wait for tester feedback.
@ahmadqasim asked me to raise priority for this task since it is the most important feature for them at the moment which is still missing.
Sep 6 2022
During testing we realized that some more re-initializations are happening, where all render windows are updated. This is undesired in the case of the mxnMultiWidget so we will change this acordingly:
- using the "Reset view"-action of the render window menu (top right corner of a render window) will use "Global reinit" and reinitialize all available render windows
- can be changed by changing the behavior inside the QmitkMxNMultiWidget, where the corresponding signal is received and reacted on
- creating a new QmitkRenderWindowWidget (which creates a new QmitkRenderWindow) currently initializes all render windows
- can be changed by using the newly created QmitkRenderWindow (or rather its vtkRenderWindow) as argument to only update this new and initialize the new render window initially