- User Since
- Aug 1 2016, 12:10 PM (233 w, 22 m)
Aug 2 2016
(In reply to comment #4)
wie ist denn der aktuelle Status?
Hab den Writer schon implementiert, aber noch nicht ausreichend getestet. Mit dem Reader hab ich angefangen. Habs deswegen noch nicht comitted.
Party tag entfernt.
- expanded writer class works well. the resulting xml-sheet looks good.
- tested the PointSetIOTest under Linux and Windows. As Result some numbers of the coordinates of the points are overwritten
- find out that the bug has to be found in the reader class
expanded classes for saving a 4D pointset
- reader and writer are now expanded to 4D
- test still fails, but only sometimes
- when reading the same xml file (where the test failed) the same point-coordinate is read wrong everytime (same timestep, same point, same position) which means that the one or two numbers are cut off
- we did not find a pattern why this specific point is read wrong (whether it is because of the size, position etc. )
- we debugged the related classes and found out, that something doesn't work correctly in mitk::vtkPointSetXMLParser::CharacterDataHandler