2022 Week 40 (Very Early October)
The following - possibly updated - changelog can be viewed as formatted
article at https://phabricator.mitk.org/w/mitk/changelog/2022.40/.
🛠 Third-party dependency changes
|Dependency||Old version||New version|
|GDCM||3.0.9 (via ITK)||3.0.14 (standalone)|
✨ New features
- Segmentation tools
- New Close tool for filling all holes of a connected label region
- New GrowCut tool for automagically refining coarse and sparse segmentations
- Improved intuitive behavior of Fill and Erase tools
- Improved performance of Paint and Wipe tools
- Icons and cursors are resolution-independent vector graphics now instead of pre-converted pixel graphics
- First experimental release of the mxn multi widget, a more sophisticated and flexible alternative to the standard multi widget
- Linux installers now work also on Linux distros without TCP Wrappers support (e.g. Fedora)
- Removed pixel value information from status bar, which was rather incoherent or unreliable in some cases (will be reimplemented in T29324: Create view for pixel information)
- Fixed an update issue of image position and slice number in the status bar when scrolling
- Fixed handling of invisible reference images in Segmentation View
- Fixed crashes on Windows of some MITK binaries related to static linking of GDCM
🔥 API-breaking changes
In an ongoing cleanup effort, many deprecated or unused classes, methods, and other code snippets were removed or refactored. Migration should be straight forward if necessary at all.
In case you experience any trouble while doing so, please do not hesitate to contact us.