NOTE: This is the last snapshot before the next official MITK release.
- Fixed crash in 3-d Region Growing and 3-d Picking tools with dynamic images
- Fixed crash in some tools when more than a single layer is used
- Fixed crash in Image Masking utility with dynamic images
- Fixed some usage issues with the Live Wire tool
- Fixed visibility of 3-d interpolation surfaces when loading from MITK project files
- Image Statistics
- Fixed crash with certain pairs of dynamic images and segmentations
- Level Window
- Presets are now applied as-is regardless of current scale range
- Volume Visualization
- Fixed auto-selection in initial state
- Split up interaction configs into smaller parts to remove redundancy
The mitk::NodePredicateBase* predicate parameter of the SetPredicate() method was changed to const mitk::NodePredicateBase* predicate, since it is simply passed down to another method with that signature.