Previous changelog • Next changelog
IMPORTANT: This is an incomplete draft!
NOTE: This is a release changelog. It is composed of a selected short list of highlights since the last release v2021.02 - split into dedicated user and developer sections. See the past five changelogs starting from 2021 Week 12 (Late March) for a comprehensive, developer-centric overview of changes.
News for MITK Workbench users
💔 Known issues
- DICOM file names/paths with non-ASCII characters (e. g. German umlauts) may fail to load on Windows. Two different workarounds are:
- Rename the file
- Switch to the UTF-8 locale of Windows 10 2019-03 or later before starting the MITK Workbench
- 3-d picking and 3-d region growing segmentation tools do not yet support dynamic images
News for developers
After ..., we focus on merging the tables of dependency changes over time and on referencing all relevant API-breaking changes.
🛠 Third-party dependency changes
NOTE: Here is the list of supported platforms for MITK v2021.11.
The following table shows a complete list of changed third-party dependencies.
|Dependency||Old version||New version|
|DCMQI||83f498e9 (Feb 8, 2021)||1.2.4|
🔥 API-breaking changes
The public API of the following classes changed since the last release. For details, follow the links to the corresponding changelogs that provide migration hints and guides.
- 📂 Modules
- 📂 Core
- 📂 ContourModel
- ContourModelUtils (also here)
- 📂 QtWidgets
- 📂 Segmentation
- 📂 Plugins
- 📂 org.mitk.gui.qt.application
The following modules were removed without replacement:
- 📂 Utilities