- 2D window should be Axial, not sagital
- 3D view should show axial plane
- solved on branch but not merged yet. Check with other US devices, if it is always axial...
- there must be a global reinit somewhere when activating the US device, which resets everything so that the following is not working properly (ToDo: check if Cranial is right direction):
- When US image is active, the US image is not displayed any more after a global reinit. Manual reinit on the US image solves it, however, it shouldn't vanish with a global reinit, because a global reinit is done e.g. when the Tracking is started. At least when creating a combined modality, a reinit should be done to be sure that everything is displayed properly...
1./2. solved: Spinbox to select view direction.
- solved: Refresh button to do a Reinit and automatic reinit when CombinedModality is created.
Not clear, why a global reinit breaks it (maybe wrong geometry?), and not possible to move view initialization from view to plugin. But this is not really necessary.