We have discussed who to handle it. See results of T25042 in order to fix that bug properly.
Pushed new branch T25076-Extend_CEST_revision_rules.
Wed, Jul 18
Closed since the basic semantic relations plugin now uses the new selection concept. The mentioned problem should be tackled in T23298.
Mon, Jul 16
Thu, Jul 12
Wed, Jul 11
Tue, Jul 10
Ok, I had a bit of time today to look into that matter.
Mon, Jul 9
Using the most recent master on my laptop (my pc build failed) I couldn't reliably reproduce the issue.
Maybe it's specific to the imageStatistics branch or my machine.
Should also have mentioned that I tested this on branch T24182-newImageStatisticsPlugin.
Im building the master atm so I'll report if it has the same result
Of course, steps to reproduce:
- Load MITK-Data\3D+t-ITKIO-TestData\LinearModel_4D_arbitrary_time_geometry.nrrd
- Doing a normal press should now step 2 time steps at once
- Doing a really short press should allow you to single step
One more thing to try:
- Start MITK in Debug configuration
- Load MITK-Data\Pic2DplusT.nrrd
- Stepping should work fine
- Set a breakpoint on QmitkImageStatisticsReloadedView::OnTimeChanged
- Stepping once should now always trigger the event twice (and the slider gets moved two steps as well)
Sun, Jul 8
Sat, Jul 7
Fri, Jul 6
Could you please provide a data set in order to reproduce this bug (maybe from MITK-Data)?
Pushed new branch T24893-ProvideReinitOptionInImageCropperForNonAxisAlignedGeometry.
Wed, Jul 4
Mon, Jul 2
Sun, Jul 1
Fri, Jun 29
Pushed new branch T25011-PythonCrash.