To reproduce this bug:
- Start a tracking device using pluigin org.mitk.gui.qt.igttracking, so that microservice is available (can be a virtual tracker as dummy)
- Start an ultrasound device using plugin org.mitk.gui.qt.ultrasound, so that microservice is available (can be a webcam as dummy)
- Start view "MITK USTrackingNavigation Calibration"
- "+" to create a new combined modality selecting the two devices started above
- Either click the green check to activate the device or click "Start Calibration for Selected Device" => Crash
Was tested with the 2022.10 release, build configuration mitkNavigationModules (Windows 10, VS2019).