How to reproduce:
- Load an image (e.g. pic3D)
- Start a ML segmentation
- Mask a label A and segment some parts of the images (e.g. with Add tool)
- Unlock label A
- Make a label B and segment some parts of the images (e.g. with Add tool)
- Use CorrectorTool to add additional label B areas. Draw the correct contour in such a way that it partially overlaps with label A.
- Result: The complete area of label A is now also label B. Expected: Only parts of A that are covered by the correction contour should be changed.
Reason: I assume that the CorrectorFilter2D does not work properly and generates a correction result that is also completly includes label A as soon as it is touched. Then the when the result is transfered into the workingslice by WritePreviewOnWorkingImage() it correctly overwrites everything because A is not locked.