- At last Jenkins plugin update, the CMake build plugin was updated from v2.6.3 to v4.0.1. The new version installs Linux binaries of CMake on macOS instead of macOS binaries. I already reverted this plugin to v2.6.3.
- Since we want to support the latest two macOS versions, an upgrade from Mojave to Catalina was overdue for a long time already. A few fixes are necessary, though:
- macOS codename extraction in the CDash script appends backslashes
- PCRE and SWIG both have trouble to get compiled without creating a shortlink of the actual C standard library location to the old /usr/include
- We also need to update all CI job names, secret tokens, and URIs in Phabricator and Git hooks
- For now I will disable SWIG (and PCRE) builds on macOS and require it to be provided (for example via Homebrew brew install swig).
- I already renamed everything in Jenkins, Phabricator, and Git hooks
- The macOS codename extraction can be easily fixed adding the backslash to the extraction regex
I reported the cmakebuilder-plugin issue to Jenkins: https://issues.jenkins.io/browse/JENKINS-65893