Add option to visualize point sets as fixed-size markers
- Added an option to render point set markers as fixed-size glyphs on the screen to improve visualization at very high zoom levels. When this option is turned on, marker sizes are interpreted in screen pixels rather than world coordinates.
- Fix glyph scaling when switching back to non-fixed point sizes
- Add the "Pointset.2D.fixed size on screen" property by default
- Improve encapsulation by making GetScreenResolution() a local function
- Add nullptr check to GetScreenResolution()
Tested manually with various point set shapes and sizes, zooming, panning, and resizing the windows.
If this Differential was accepted, we can add a reference screenshot to the MITK-Data repository and extent the rendering unit test.
Reviewers: O1 MITK Reviewer Group I, floca
Reviewed By: O1 MITK Reviewer Group I, floca
Subscribers: floca, Lafebre
Maniphest Tasks: T28616
Differential Revision: https://phabricator.mitk.org/D521