Previous changelog • Next changelog
NOTE: This is the last snapshot before the next official MITK release.
🛠 Third-party dependency changes
✨ New features
- Improved default color palette for labels
- Improved generic naming and coloring of newly created labels
- Added preference (and command-line argument --Segmentation.labelSetPreset) for default label set presets
- Volume Visualization
- Simplified the interface of volume visualization
- Made some segmentation tools more aware of the active label and labels in general
- Fixed invisible contours in some cases when drawing in multiple render windows
- Fixed crash when creating polygon models of segmentations (was recently introduced with ITK v5 upgrade)
- Fixed crash when using the picking tool on dynamic segmentations
- Fixed selection of multiple labels
- Removed actions from labels context menu that never were implemented
- Removed hard to use fast marching and watershed segmentation tools
- Various fixes and improvements in the experimental nnU-Net segmentation tool
- Image Cropper
- Fixed repetition in naming of cropped images
- Fixed default render window colors when resetting preferences for Standard Multi Widget
🔥 API-breaking changes
The simplification of the Volume Visualization UI allowed us to get rid of otherwise unused legacy classes and properties.
The following classes were removed without replacement:
- 📂 Modules
- 📂 Core
- 📂 MapperExt
- 📂 Core
The following properties are no longer used by MITK or were renamed:
- volumerendering.gpu.* volumerendering.*
@kislinsk Wouldn't be the fact that you can now also pick from other labels a new feature?
@floca Sure, if you want, you can add it explicitly. But is it really new or just works better now with the first point mentioned "Made some segmentation tools more aware of the active label and labels in general"?