|Dependency||Old version||New version|
|ACVD||e583e278 (Jun 27, 2022)|
|C++ REST SDK||2.10.16||2.10.18|
|CTK||7210c5bc (Nov 8, 2020)||ec816cbb (May 17, 2022)|
|GDCM||3.0.10||3.0.9 (via ITK)|
|MatchPoint||f7699d1e (Apr 20, 2021)||e63dfdbb (Apr 5, 2022)|
|OpenIGTLink||3.0.0||d4eaae93 (Aug 2, 2022)|
- New Lasso segmentation tool
- Improved Live Wire segmentation tool
- nnU-Net segmentation tool
- Pretrained models can be downloaded to any folder now
- Improved results folder validation
- Streamlined dialog for creating or renaming segmentation labels (double-click on suggested names)
- Remeshing is based on ACVD (Approximated Centroidal Voronoi Diagrams) again, providing high quality remeshing results
- MITK extension directories are parsed by Doxygen for the generation of documentation now
- All labels of an MITK segmentation NRRD file are restored correctly now after the file was consecutively modified, stored, and reloaded
- Various minor fixes of the nnU-Net segmentation tool UI
In an ongoing cleanup effort, many deprecated or unused classes, methods, and other code snippets were removed or refactored.
Migration should be straight forward if necessary at all.
In case you experience any trouble while doing so, please do not hesitate to contact us.