|Resolved||None||T23336 Homogenous look for relevant plugins and workbench|
|Resolved||metzger||T23347 Change icons to new design|
- Image Navigator: fa-sliders + adding a slider below
- DICOM Browser: fa-circle with different grey values (attention dark and white theme)
- Property List: fa-file-text with fa-search
- Pointset: fa-map-pin (rotated(?))
- Segmentation Utilities: fa-wrench + ?
- View Navigator
FYI, there's a magic theme color that is replaced by the according color of a theme when loading an icon from a SVG resource. This magic color is maximum intensity green: #00ff00. For example, when doing FontAwesome-style icons, they shouldn't be black anymore. Instead use #00ff00 as fill color. If a theme doesn't provide a substitute for the magic icon color, they will be colored black by default when loaded by MITK.