thanks for reply and your help!
- I solved the problem by changing from SS to multiple slice sequence. However, I am still struggling to get an CEST parameter map. Is there an updated manual available? I attached some sample data as well, see comment 3.
- Windows 10. But would prefer if there is a MAC version available.
- please find the sample data here: https://wetransfer.com/downloads/15f5ec7d7e9396f1e2d6736dee8d9eed20201209090335/c188ee6f22a20cefbc955818f0f5557c20201209090357/dc6f49
Its a mouse with brain tumor and I used the following parameters (7T MRI): CEST ampl. 4%, B1:3uT, delta t: 90us, sweep from 2000 Hz in 200Hz steps to -2000Hz (10 to -10 ppm).
- Could you provide also a SS example. As it should also work with SS and I would like to know the reason.
- A MAC version will be available with the next public MITK release (planned for next january).
- Thanks for the example data. I have some questions regarding it:
- a) acquesition 2592 containes 2 slices (with 21 time points/frequencies each). Is it meant to be one volume with 2 slices or are the 2 series but due to a multple slice sequence packed into one folder?
- b) what is the list.txt (see https://phabricator.mitk.org/w/mitk/cest/cest_user_manual/#list-txt-frequency-offsets-%CE%B4%CF%89) you used so far?