- User Since
- Aug 1 2016, 12:10 PM (123 w, 2 d)
Fri, Nov 30
Nov 5 2018
check naming consistency:
Oct 23 2018
Since it seems to be quite a hassle to establish a working connection with the sftp server, a more sophisticated approach is planned.
Sep 16 2018
Sep 15 2018
Updated Section A, B
Sep 5 2018
- Gather information from DICOM conformance statements about encrypted data transfers.
- Gather information from mobile DICOM viewer vendors about encrypted data tranfsers
Aug 1 2018
Jul 10 2018
Section A (A 1-4)
Section B (B 1-4)
- Section C
- Section D
Jul 4 2018
Feedback from forensic examiners:
- add additional quantity unit to quantity related questions
Jul 2 2018
Jul 1 2018
Export format from platform is .csv. Using python as scripting language.
Jun 23 2018
Feedback from forensic radiologists:
- questions and answers are clear and fully understandable
- questionnaire could be too long, especially if comments are required for each answer
Jun 20 2018
Forensics personell can start on monday
Give it for language and understanding proofreading.
Jun 19 2018
Jun 18 2018
Testing is setup and can be performed online. Waiting for feedback from testers.
Jun 17 2018
Jun 15 2018
Compiled a DICOM file including information for monitoring purpose. A daily cron-job copies this file into the CTP DICOM data pipeline so end-users can monitor the last successful transfer of this file.
DICOM data is transferred via HTTPS connection.
DICOM data workflow for mobile applications is routed via new DICOM receiver at DKFZ.
New data receiver for DICOM images at DKFZ is online and ready to go :-).
May 27 2018
Apr 18 2018
Survey is ready but DKFZ IT-CF needs to port the survey to the public server. Currently the survey can only be accessed within the DKFZ network.
Apr 13 2018
Apr 8 2018
Apr 7 2018
Feb 12 2018
Routing rules are set-up.