- User Since
- Aug 1 2016, 12:10 PM (77 w, 2 h)
Wed, Jan 17
Dec 8 2017
Aug 4 2017
Extensions for advanced search:
- The Multi-Category Search extension allows users to find pages that are included in several specified categories at once (pages that intersect Intersection.jpg multiple categories). By default a user can specify up to 5 categories to intersect, and optionally up to 3 categories to be completely excluded from search
- MixedNamespaceSearchSuggestions makes the search box autocomplete terms matching page names from content namespaces in addition to full page names. The namespace name is stripped from each title and shown in a byline next to it.
- The CirrusSearch extension implements searching for MediaWiki using Elasticsearch.
- The TitleKey extension provides a case-insensitive title prefix search. It uses a separate table for the keys, so if it works cleanly it can be deployed without an expensive rebuild of core tables,
- The SearchStats extension tracks user searches that do not result in a direct hit from a page. The search saves the search term to a new table called search_query. Most recent 10 searches and top 10 searches can then be viewed on the SearchStats special page. This plugin would be great to continuously improve our structure.
Die Seiten vom mediawiki werden in einer Datenbank abgelegt. Der URL Pfad oben wird in PHP geparst und in eine SQL Abfrage umgewandelt.
Jun 9 2017
Feb 17 2017
- In QMitkNavigationDataPlayerTrackingDeviceWidget: Time and SequentialWidget should share one widget
- Maybe mitkNavigationDataSequentialPlayer und mitkNavigationDataPlayer (time player) could be refactored
- TrackingToolbox in NavigationDataPlayer can be set as MicroService multiple times. Old references are not cleaned --> crash
- Start Tracking when NavigationDataPlayer is the Device Source does not function properly
Feb 14 2017
Feb 7 2017
Feb 6 2017
Aug 2 2016
Checkbox is now available for copying complete data into clipboard.
[1b2afa]: Merge branch 'bug-19430-CopyingCompleteStatisticsTable4dData'
2015-12-02 15:10:58 Tobias Ross [336f2d]
Added feature of copying complete statistics table for 4d-images
Sorry, spelling mistake:
Can reproduce the problem in version 2015-05.