- User Since
- Feb 21 2017, 11:10 AM (224 w, 6 d)
Mon, May 17
Ok, but this makes not a big difference, right?
Here's what I think would be good for us:
- A single Dockerfile build-able without any local files
- The needed source-code should be downloaded via a direct git clone within the Dockerfile
- Internal usage would allow to pass credentials as build-args to git
- Models should be downloaded via curl during the build-process as well
- There should be two stages:
- Download and build source-code + download and unzip models
- Execution environment (incl. the models) - but without build dependencies, build tree etc
May 14 2021
May 12 2021
The problem is the MBI branch, which is afaik not public.
If there is a working Dockerfile, which can be publicly build, I'm happy to include it.
Additionally the models need to be put somewhere to be downloaded (also public in this case).
Hope this helps.