Do not initialize views on preferences changes
After the preferences have been changed using the editor's preference page
only a re-rendering needs to be done.
There is no need to reset the camera / change the world geometry.
- load multiple images / data nodes
- re-init a single data nodes
- open the preference page, change preferences, apply changes
- see how the camera of the render windows is not reset
- compare with previous behavior
Reviewers: O1 MITK Reviewer Group I, kislinsk
Reviewed By: O1 MITK Reviewer Group I, kislinsk
Differential Revision: https://phabricator.mitk.org/D541