- User Since
- Aug 1 2016, 12:10 PM (216 w, 3 d)
Wed, Sep 23
Mon, Sep 21
Wed, Sep 16
We discussed the open todos concerning Checklists (storage, format, language) and decided that this topic should be prioritized higher but not for the milestone of the new release / current documentation refactoring.
I think this would be a good option for the phase after the release but if you have a strong point to do it now, please state here.
Tue, Sep 15
Mon, Sep 14
Sat, Sep 12
I updated the document and added content to explicitly tests
- segmentation on a 3D image
- 3D segmentation (static) on a 4D image
- 4D segmentation (dynamic) on a 4D image
Fri, Sep 11
Also, the "red warning" does not change back to "Please select an image" if an image is removed (which was automatically selected before).
Also, the checklist states "Er ist disabled"
What exactly? I copied the checklists to my local machine and I'm working on T27716: Extend "Checkliste Segmentierung – Manuelle Segmentierung / 2D Segmentierung".
All tools have to check for the following usage scenario:
- All this with an image which time geometry does not start at 0 ms (e.g. MITK-Data/3D+t-ITKIO-TestData/LinearModel_4D_arbitrary_time_geometry.nrrd)
I started with the checklists I from E130-Daten\Release\Checklisten\MITK Workbench Release.
Thu, Sep 10
Wed, Sep 9
Another utility Contour to image was added so I had to add a screenshot. For visual consistency I changed all screenshots.
Tue, Sep 8
Fri, Sep 4
Closed with changes of D398 as discussed: Remark for developers.
I couldn't identify any differences between the latest develop branch and my installed MITK v2018.04.2.
Do you know when it worked the last time? What do you want to rewrite - I don't see any reference to the 3D window.
Thu, Sep 3
@kislinsk mentioned that I might use some feature that is not working with Clang. Actually the only special feature I'm using it qOverload.
MacOS still fails building MITK (see https://ci.mitk.org/job/MITK/job/Differential/job/macOS%20Mojave/431/console).
Wed, Sep 2
Thank you, I wanted to post the discussion result here as well. I will fix this.
Mon, Aug 31
Fri, Aug 28
I started with the modifications but I have two questions (@thomass
- What exactly is Surface To Image doing and which data could be used to see the effect?
- When open MITK User Manual -> MITK Plugin Manuals -> List of General Purpose Plugins -> The Segmentation and select The Segmentation Utilities View in the left menu (or in the Overview-section) I am redirected to MITK User Manual -> MITK Plugin Manuals -> List of Application-specific Plugins -> The Phenotyping -> The Segmentation Utilities View (see QmitkPhenotypingPortalPage.dox).
Wed, Aug 26
Is this still a topic?
Aug 24 2020
Aug 17 2020
You're right, I was mistakenly reading the dialog that shows up when you create a new layer for a layer name dialog.
Aug 14 2020
+1 and I'm also not sure why a Layer needs to have a name. I can't see it anywhere and if the name is used somewhere, the same discussion as for the labels might be needed for layers.
Aug 13 2020
Aug 12 2020
I started fixing some plugins. How do we proceed with (ML)Segmentation and MatchPoint?
Pushed new branch T27498-Set-selection-mode-to-auto-selection.
Aug 11 2020
Aug 8 2020
Plugins from T24775: Refactor plugins to use the new node selection widgets that do not follow the discussion result and need to be refactored:
No auto selection (SetAutoSelectNewNodes(true))
- Segmentation (although it is working if the segmentation plugin is opened AFTER a node has been loaded - but not the other way around)
- Segmentation Utilities (QmitkDataSelectionWidget) (although it is working if the segmentation utilities plugin is opened BEFORE a node has been loaded - but not the other way around)
- MultiLabel Segmentation Utilities (QmitkDataSelectionWidget) (not working at all - although the same QmitkDataSelectionWidget is used)
Image Cropper (will be fixed in D375) Image Statistics(uses MultiNodeSelectionWidget) Measurement (will be fixed in D372)
- Semantic Relations
- Semantic Relations Statistics