Currently the PlanarFigures do not support a temporal dimension.
A PlanarFigure created on a 3D+t image will look the same on all timepoints as it only has a single PlaneGeometry and a single list of control-points from which the polylines are created.
To add support for a temporal dimension the following points will have to be adressed:
- Remove m_PlaneGeometry and use geometries of BaseData
- a list of control-points for each timestep
- a list of polylines for each timestep
- interact with figure of current timepoint
- display polyline of current timepoint
- consider correct timestep-specific polylines of PlanarFigure
- PlanarFigureReader and -Writer
- serialize information on TimeGeometry as well