- User Since
- Jul 31 2019, 2:02 PM (200 w, 21 h)
Nov 24 2020
Hi, from what I've been reading, it seems this issue might be fixed? I read on T26264 that it might be fixed with a CMake variables related to the DCMTK dictionaries; although I'm not sure how could I implement it myself, while waiting for the next release (we're still developing on top of 2018.04.2). Thanks a lot for the effort, this error seemed very difficult to pinpoint.
Mar 31 2020
Thank you @nolden , for your input. Apologies for the delay, I was needing to use my machine and could not get around to do the full compilation of the code with the master branch as @floca mentioned before (below the comment, for context)
Feb 11 2020
I will try to build with the current master. I will post here my findings.
Feb 3 2020
Hi, just to let you know I uploaded the data to the ftp with the instructions sent. I sent the full information about the location of the file to Ralf. Could you please confirm you are able to access it? Many thanks.
Jan 20 2020
Hello, my email is
Jan 17 2020
Sorry for the long delay. Thank you for your help.
Oct 25 2019
I got some more feedback from one of our users which I think might be related to this problem.
Sep 20 2019
On computer A our own built (and packaged) work well.
Aug 29 2019
Apologies for the delay in response..
Aug 1 2019
Only one file in the stack was chosen on both cases.
Jul 31 2019
Hello, sure. Please let me know if you need clarification, I am writing this with some haste, so I might not be as thorough or clear in my explanations.
I tried using the Logging as @floca suggested, however I am not familiar with what I should be looking for (attached MitkWorkbench_.log file). I tried downloading the MITK Workbench binaries corresponding to v2018.04.2 and got the same error, attaching the screenshot.