- User Since
- Sep 10 2018, 1:11 PM (23 w, 1 d)
Mon, Feb 18
I`m trying to understand how everything is calculated and having created 3x3 pixel test images I can calculate the ground truth by hand.
So far no problems, but after calculating I like to check if my numbers and the ones in the GUI are at least somewhat similiar.
Mon, Feb 11
The tests show unreliable errors.
Testing a few times in a row, sometimes the tests runs through without any problems, sometimes they fail.
Looking at the logs there are two tests that can fail.
There is nothing written at the tests about failing any conditions, but they display an error called "unknown label"
I read through the logs after testing and the tests now fail completely when on of the conditions isn´t met.
I compared the testing logs with the master and noticed, that the fails existed before but the test didn´t notify accordingly.
I looked through MITK-Data for smaller images that could be used for the test.
Found some that seemed noteworthy:
Fri, Feb 8
Pushed new branch T26011-UpdateTestingMacros.
Thu, Feb 7
Is there a specific reason why the test TestPic3DImageMaskStatistics_label2 sets m_Pic3DImageMask instead of m_Pic3DImageMask2?
Tested again on release mode, all tests work as intended
Breaking down the tests to avoid a timeout I noticed that a lot of these test fail
Right now the only test I can confirm passing are the several TestCase-tests and TestUnitializedImage
Looking at the code I didn´t see the results of the GUI differing from the expected values of the test, maybe you looked at the wrong timestep because your GUI data matches with timestep 0.
Setting the US4D label1 is possible right now, but the GUI fails at label2.
But there are still results not matching up:
TestPic3DImageMaskStatistics_label2´s expected results and GUI data don´t add up.
Tue, Feb 5
After adding the allStructs test the test run duration is about 30 seconds