Improve reinit behavior
First draft of refactoring the RenderingManager.
The idea is to separate the view initialization from rendering updates. This probably fits T27613 best - but more code needs to be changed.
The topic was also discussed in T26496 (e.g. removing "IRenderingManager") so this task is also related. Separate view initialization from rendering update Remove view initialization functions from interface Modify data node actions to use the new RenderWindowManager Modify module classes to use the new RenderWindowManager Modify examples to use the new RenderWindowManager Modify plugins to use the new RenderWindowManager Remove IRenderingManager
Make functions more consistent
Most important changes are
- changing bool initializeGlobalTime = true (true as default, instead of false)
- some initialize-functions don't have this parameter; here the global time is always initialized (true as implicit default)
- alignment of function bodies
- time navigation controller was not always updated
- the bounding box was not extended in every case
- RenderingManagerViewsInitializedEvent was not called in every case
- there is also a related tasks here: T28617: Inconsistent view initialization in rendering manager
So I suggest to clarify these changes / clean the class even more and then define a clear test plan.
Subscribers: kalali, kislinsk, floca
Maniphest Tasks: T27613
Differential Revision: https://phabricator.mitk.org/D517