Reinit and global reinit currently also reset the views/crosshair and the time step. In most use cases this is rather annoying, for example when creating a segmentation and the current time step and cross hair position is reset. However, one may want to reset everything to see each and every data node in the scene. I propose to do two things:
- Do not reset anything unnecessary when doing a reinit
- Keep cross hair position if it fits, adapt it to the new scene bounds to stay virtually at the same position, and only reset it if both soft approaches do not work
- Basically same for time step
- Do not reset the 3d camera angle/orientation
- Introduce a true "Reset scene/view" operation which basically equals the current reinit operations.