Currently the SegmentationView offers the possiblility to show position nodes in the data manager to allow users to jump to certain base segmentations of the interpolation (see i.a. QmitkSegmentationView::OnContourMarkerSelected).
Problem: This feature depends on the availability of the data manager view or at least blue berry selections send arround. This might not be the case.
- Provide the segmentation view or the interpolation widget direclty with an data storage inspector
- use a predicate for this inspector (that is changed if the segmentation node changes) that monitors for all position nodes of the current segmentation node)
- Then positions can be selected directly there if needed.
- Remove the old QmitkSegmentationView::OnSelectionChanged(berry::IWorkbenchPart::Pointer /*part*/, const QList<mitk::DataNode::Pointer>& nodes) code that is responsible for the old solution
- Check MultilableSeg for the same.