- Open Pic3D.nrrd or something else
- Open Segmentation View
- Create new segmentation
- Add another label
- Remove "New Label 1"
- Enable 3d-interpolation
- In "New Label 2", draw two contours in two different windows to have input for 3d-interpolation
- Confirm the interpolation
- BUG: The color of the label in the image changes to the color of the deleted label (yellow)
- BUG: It mismatches with the color shown in the labels widget
- BUG: Changing the color in the label widget does change the color in the label widget, but not the actual color in the image.