- Splines should be stored in a VirtualTrackingTool class
- use mutexes, mutexholders
- cleanup of source code
- use modified and mutexes in set/get methods
- manage tracking volume changes
refactoring mostly done. Interface changes are committed.
- update splines when tracking volume changes
- write unit test for new VirtualTrackingTool class.
This will not affect the interface, therefore removing the 1.0 relevant flag.
The ITK Spline class that we use is now deprecated:
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=10633#c26901 (instead of fixed...). When switching to new ITK versions, we might get problems with that.