- User Since
- Aug 1 2016, 12:10 PM (245 w, 3 d)
Sep 3 2020
Any update on this issue?
Jul 20 2020
@floca: This would be the most urgent from the tasks, as I did't find a work around so far.
- data is taken as is (see also comment to T27568)
- I'd say the probably correct description would be 2D-Realtime B-Mode where images are made at a constant frame rate (20 fps in the case of the Canon video). If you consider moving the transducer over the body it not necessarily results in a 3D image, more 2D+t - if you keep the transducer at a fixed spot and e.g. only tilt the tranducer, it is more 3D like.
- I am not aware that there are sensors in the transducer that would give us its position and orientation in space
- Is e.g. a "Play" button for the z-dimension a possible solution?
Thanks for the remarks and solution options.
@floca: Can you please post a download link for the Mac installer / binary of the most recent version?
Jul 16 2020
Jul 13 2020
Aug 2 2016
[0dc830]: Merge branch 'bug-19181-OsxMacPortsVigraFix'
2015-07-24 12:40:48 Jens Kleesiek [0bf16f]
after testing decided on variant a
Two possible solutions (untested, no Mac available): One via Vigra.cmake ignoring default ports directory, the other via Vigra.patch omitting find_package on mac for certain image libs
[a97b95]: Merge branch 'bug-18977-setVisibilityPickingTool'
2015-07-08 14:25:25 Jens Kleesiek [9cd176]
After picking a segmented region with the picking tool the visibility of the parent DataNode is set to false