- User Since
- Sep 4 2017, 3:22 PM (142 w, 4 d)
Jun 25 2018
To perform a calibration despite these connection problems, a converter method was implemented as an alternative solution. After finishing the calibration in fcal, this method allows to load the xml-File from PLUS and to save the calibration in a *.cal-file ( see T23587).
May 29 2018
May 28 2018
After further trials, I also figured out, that there are problems in establishing a connection from MITK to PLUS:
- After created the combined modality in the IGT Echotrack Calibration
- Click "Start Calibration for selected Device"
- Select in "Spatial Calibration" the tab "PLUS Connection"
- Click "Setup PLUS Connection"
- Change to fcal, load config-File and click "Connect"
- Change to MITK, click "Start Streaming" --> MITK crashes in Release Mode --> No Crash , but tools are not available in fcal, in Debug Mode
May 24 2018
May 23 2018
May 17 2018
May 16 2018
Apr 19 2018
Apr 16 2018
On Friday we used:
- Visual Studio 2015
- Qt 5.7.1 msvc2015
Apr 13 2018
Pushed new branch T24631-DeletingTumourCrashesTheApplication.
We tried to reproduce this behaviour with the current state of T24059-IGTRelease-2018.03 branch under Windows with a 32-Bit Build. We followed the above mentioned steps, the last created ultrasound device is still visible in the ultrasound plugin.
@mittmann Could you specify on which branch you found this error?
Feb 2 2018
Jan 22 2018
Jan 19 2018
Pushed new branch T24053-ImageStatisicsPluginEnableCopyToClipboard.
Dec 8 2017
Oct 27 2017
Pushed new branch T23549-Load-Toolstorage-dialog-open-twice.