All tools have to check for the following usage scenario:
- segmentation on a 3D image
- 3D segmentation (static) on a 4D (dynamic) image
- 4D segmentation on a 4D image
- All this with an image which time geometry does not start at 0 ms (e.g. MITK-Data/3D+t-ITKIO-TestData/LinearModel_4D_arbitrary_time_geometry.nrrd)
What the segmentation should look like/how it is generated must be specified per tool. But for all tools the following post conditions should apply:
- Tools can be activated, used /confirmed.
- The timestep of the reference image stays the same and is not changed by starting the segmentation.
- Using the tool does not change the geometry of the segmentation (so 3D stays 3D and 4D segs are still 4D segs after the tool usage).
Extend the segementation check lists accordingly.