Revisions and Commits
|Restricted Differential Revision|
|Open||None||T28479 [Segmentation] Rethink / reevaluate our existing segmentation tools / algorithms|
|Open||None||T29191 [SEG] New segmentation tool candidates|
|Resolved||j762e||T28851 [SEG] Add ITK GrowCut as segmentation tool|
|Resolved||kislinsk||T27437 Migrate MITK to use ITK 5.x|
|Open||None||T26413 Nifti2 support|
|Duplicate||None||T26456 Update ITK to v5|
|Resolved||floca||T28446 Migrate MatchPoint to ITK v5.1|
- Mentioned In
- rMITK2eaeccd56c73: T28851-AddITKGrowCutTool_add_progress_bar_usage
rMITK6c3702914aea: T28851-AddITKGrowCutTool (release prep)
T29313: Add a Test to check if the GrowCut algorithm produces a different output
- Mentioned Here
- rMITK3dd8c7b5be73: Add GrowCut segmentation tool
rMITKc94224c7fe81: Add remote ITKGrowCut Module through ITK.patch & build it by default
In newer versions of ITK the GrowCut.remote.cmake is added by default to Remote Modules (eg. https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITK/tree/master/Modules/Remote).
Our version of ITK (https://www.mitk.org/download/thirdparty/) doesn't include that yet.
rMITKc94224c7fe81 is a "workaround" to still add the Remote Module without changing the present version of ITK on our server and might be reverted in future.
Some further remarks as I am leaving DKFZ:
- Currently the GrowCut.remote.cmake is added in our own fork of ITK (https://github.com/MITK/ITK/commit/7014c07efd8c0585383e7ca8288d3773eb2e2dba). This might not be necessary anymore in future because the GrowCut module might be added with Version 5.3 of ITK (https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITK/releases/tag/v5.3rc04).
- This tool was primarily tested on 3D images, although 4D images were tried. The behavior on 4D images should be further observed.
- The tool just uses label on layer 0 of LabelSetImages. It might be interesting to add something like a "combobox" to support other layers as well.
I opened own tasks for these further remarks.