As discussed in https://hub.dkfz.de/f/5459842 we want to address several problems that are caused or enforced by the current design.
This tasks focuses on specifing the refactored design that solves
- P2: Label manipulation code is scattered
- P3: Labelset is (too) statefull 1 - Active Layer/Label / behaves (wronlgy) like an image
- P4: Labelset is statefull 2 - Lock states - teethless tiger
There is surely plenty of additional room for improvent. But we have identified this things as the most important/hindering problems, that have impact on many UX issues. Therfore we decided to first solve them pragmatically but well designed and strive for perfection later ;).
This tasks is just for discussing and defining the new design. The real refactoring will be done in the super task.