Page MenuHomePhabricator

Request for DiscussionTag
ActivePublic

Members

  • This project does not have any members.
  • View All

Watchers

  • This project does not have any watchers.
  • View All

Details

Description

Use this project to tag tasks and other stuff that should be discussed in the weekly MITK meeting.

Recent Activity

Fri, Feb 3

floca added a comment to T29451: MONAILabel response labels all not displayed on Workbench.

the default implementation is currently to not overwrite label information if already present in the segmentation image only copy labels from the preview that do not exist.

Fri, Feb 3, 5:17 PM · Request for Discussion
a178n updated subscribers of T29452: Setting arbitrary label names to a LabelSetImage can be more straightforward.
Fri, Feb 3, 2:09 PM · MITK, Request for Discussion
a178n updated subscribers of T29452: Setting arbitrary label names to a LabelSetImage can be more straightforward.
Fri, Feb 3, 2:08 PM · MITK, Request for Discussion
a178n created T29452: Setting arbitrary label names to a LabelSetImage can be more straightforward.
Fri, Feb 3, 2:08 PM · MITK, Request for Discussion
a178n triaged T29451: MONAILabel response labels all not displayed on Workbench as Normal priority.
Fri, Feb 3, 1:50 PM · Request for Discussion

Mon, Jan 30

ahmadqasim added a comment to T29444: Ability to add "tags" to annotated regions.

Hi Ralf,

Mon, Jan 30, 1:15 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)

Sat, Jan 28

floca moved T29449: [SEG] Allow predefined label list and optional label list to indicate if multiple instances of a label are allowed. from Backlog to MITK Meeting on the Request for Discussion board.
Sat, Jan 28, 4:50 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK
floca created T29449: [SEG] Allow predefined label list and optional label list to indicate if multiple instances of a label are allowed..
Sat, Jan 28, 4:49 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK
floca added a comment to T29444: Ability to add "tags" to annotated regions.

@ahmadqasim thank you for the additional information. I think we should schedule a VCon or meeting to clarify some things (e.g. some of the information seem to be contradicting) and to ensure that everything is properly understood and we decide for the best design option. Could you arrange a poll? Thanks.

Sat, Jan 28, 4:40 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)

Wed, Jan 25

kislinsk moved T29444: Ability to add "tags" to annotated regions from Backlog to MITK Meeting on the Request for Discussion board.
Wed, Jan 25, 12:07 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
kislinsk moved T29445: Make Segmentation Tasks Lists fully available in the MITK Workbench from Backlog to MITK Meeting on the Request for Discussion board.
Wed, Jan 25, 12:07 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)

Tue, Jan 24

floca reopened T23973: Improve MITK HiDPI support as "Open".
Tue, Jan 24, 11:17 AM · MITK (v2023.04), Request for Discussion
floca raised the priority of T23973: Improve MITK HiDPI support from Wishlist to Needs Triage.

We should discuss if/how we revisit that task. With current hidpi monitors (e.g. our new notebooks), it realy starts to become a usibility issue in my regard.

Tue, Jan 24, 11:17 AM · MITK (v2023.04), Request for Discussion
ahmadqasim added a comment to T29444: Ability to add "tags" to annotated regions.

Sorry! I changed them now.

Tue, Jan 24, 9:53 AM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
ahmadqasim attached a referenced file: F2621142: unsure.png.
Tue, Jan 24, 9:53 AM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
ahmadqasim attached a referenced file: F2621144: tagged.png.
Tue, Jan 24, 9:53 AM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
kislinsk added a comment to T29444: Ability to add "tags" to annotated regions.

@ahmadqasim We cannot see the images as their View Policies are too strict (it is an issue with Phabricator). You can change the View Policy afterwards by clicking on the file and you find according settings in the menu.

Tue, Jan 24, 9:52 AM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)

Mon, Jan 23

ahmadqasim added a comment to T29444: Ability to add "tags" to annotated regions.

Hi Ralf,

Mon, Jan 23, 4:36 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
floca added a comment to T29444: Ability to add "tags" to annotated regions.

@ahmadqasim : 3 questions.

  1. are you doing semantic seg or instance segmentation. Your description sound in betweenish. So do you want to tag a special region or everything that is labeld with a certain label?
  2. was there a special reason why you want to do it via the picking tool? Why not directly editing in the list of labels?
  3. What is the time frame when it should be available?
Mon, Jan 23, 3:13 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
floca added a project to T29445: Make Segmentation Tasks Lists fully available in the MITK Workbench: Request for Discussion.

We may be have to sort out some technical details. Currently the view has a hard code name/UI that is defined by MITK Flow policy. MITK Flow expects always to have *one* view with view id="org.mitk.views.flow.control". That id is not very specific on purpose as you could use the MITK Flow with just another set views (e.g. a hypothatical org.mitk.gui.qt.flow.registration plugin) and then have the same work style but for doing registration. By using an id convention for the view that controls the saving/clearence of the data and one well defined perspective (ID = org.mitk.qt.flowapplication.defaultperspective) they are easy interchangable. If we start to reuse them in the normal application it might be a problem as the IDs are not very specific.

Mon, Jan 23, 3:10 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)

Thu, Jan 19

kislinsk updated the task description for T29444: Ability to add "tags" to annotated regions.
Thu, Jan 19, 10:17 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
kislinsk added a project to T29444: Ability to add "tags" to annotated regions: Request for Discussion.
Thu, Jan 19, 10:17 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
kislinsk added a comment to T29432: [worklist] mitk-flow preload first task.

Pushed new branch to rMITK MITK: feature/T29432-PreloadFirstTask2.

Thu, Jan 19, 9:32 AM · Request for Discussion, MITK
kislinsk raised the priority of T29432: [worklist] mitk-flow preload first task from Wishlist to High.

Original issue resolved, raising priority and leaving open to discuss consequences in the next MITK meeting.

Thu, Jan 19, 9:13 AM · Request for Discussion, MITK
kislinsk added a comment to T29432: [worklist] mitk-flow preload first task.

Deleted branch from rMITK MITK: feature/T29432-PreloadFirstTask.

Thu, Jan 19, 9:11 AM · Request for Discussion, MITK
kislinsk added a comment to T29432: [worklist] mitk-flow preload first task.

Pushed new branch to rMITK MITK: feature/T29432-PreloadFirstTask.

Thu, Jan 19, 9:11 AM · Request for Discussion, MITK
kislinsk added a comment to T29432: [worklist] mitk-flow preload first task.

While the original issue is rather easy to resolve by exchanging the class to data->Modified() with a RequestRenderWindowAll() (which is the actual intent anyway according to the comments), more hurdles start to appear that are not as easy to resolve.

Thu, Jan 19, 9:05 AM · Request for Discussion, MITK
kislinsk added a comment to T29412: List of MITK publications on web page is not up to date.

Status: Currently I add 10 MITK-related papers per day to our publications page. Ongoing...

Thu, Jan 19, 7:19 AM · MITK

Fri, Jan 13

floca triaged T29442: [Perfusion] Support of OSIPI Caplex as Normal priority.
Fri, Jan 13, 3:42 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK

Wed, Jan 11

kislinsk closed T29292: Unsupported pixel types as Wontfix.

We see and feel you. Considering the circumstances that Ralf mentioned (it's basically an ITK issue/contribution) I would anyway go for a Won't Fix here on our MITK side for now, until ITK provides the functionalities for such data types. Okay? :)

Wed, Jan 11, 1:01 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK
kislinsk moved T29294: Extend &/or Test nnUnet(v2) on Windows from MITK Meeting to Backlog on the Request for Discussion board.
Wed, Jan 11, 12:18 PM · MITK (v2023.04), Request for Discussion
kislinsk claimed T29412: List of MITK publications on web page is not up to date.
Wed, Jan 11, 12:12 PM · MITK
kislinsk triaged T29437: [SEG] Add TotalSegmentator as High priority.

As it is a really nice user-friendly feature, we have a high interest in getting TotalSegmenter integrated soon into MITK.

Wed, Jan 11, 11:49 AM · MITK (v2023.04)

Dec 22 2022

kislinsk added a comment to T24398: Dicom plugin: Retrieve does not work.

Have you pushed your clean ups? Not that your efforts get lost. 😉

Dec 22 2022, 12:17 PM · Next Milestone, MITK, Request for Discussion, Missing Info

Dec 19 2022

floca added a comment to T24398: Dicom plugin: Retrieve does not work.

Our side or also the CTK part.

Hm, lets put it as known issue and discuss its priority when we plan the spring release.

Only looked into our side so far. I'll create a separate task and push my clean-up that I already did so far.

Dec 19 2022, 10:43 AM · Next Milestone, MITK, Request for Discussion, Missing Info

Dec 14 2022

floca moved T29294: Extend &/or Test nnUnet(v2) on Windows from Backlog to MITK Meeting on the Request for Discussion board.
Dec 14 2022, 11:43 AM · MITK (v2023.04), Request for Discussion
floca moved T29437: [SEG] Add TotalSegmentator from Backlog to Segmentation on the MITK (v2023.04) board.
Dec 14 2022, 8:26 AM · MITK (v2023.04)
floca moved T29437: [SEG] Add TotalSegmentator from Backlog to MITK Meeting on the Request for Discussion board.
Dec 14 2022, 8:26 AM · MITK (v2023.04)
floca renamed T29437: [SEG] Add TotalSegmentator from [SEG] Add Totel to [SEG] Add TotalSegmentator.
Dec 14 2022, 8:25 AM · MITK (v2023.04)
floca created T29437: [SEG] Add TotalSegmentator.
Dec 14 2022, 8:25 AM · MITK (v2023.04)

Dec 13 2022

kislinsk moved T29432: [worklist] mitk-flow preload first task from Backlog to MITK Meeting on the Request for Discussion board.
Dec 13 2022, 8:55 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK
kislinsk added a project to T29432: [worklist] mitk-flow preload first task: Request for Discussion.
Dec 13 2022, 8:54 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK

Dec 12 2022

kislinsk triaged T29381: Move Multilabel classes to Core module as Low priority.

The hash above doesn't seem to be auto-linked. So here it is: rMITKa73e482c0387: moved labelset-related classes out from core

Dec 12 2022, 11:27 AM · MITK, Request for Discussion
kislinsk triaged T29389: Python utility module as Normal priority.

I big leap into the Python direction would be to finally resolve T27923: Integrate possibility to execute Python Code in MITK , which is complete for a while now but we weren't able to figure out why it fails on Ubuntu build clients. Since the ITK v5 upgrade, we also need to adjust a little more I guess.

Dec 12 2022, 11:25 AM · Next Milestone, Request for Discussion, MITK

Nov 30 2022

kalali removed a subtask for T27613: Improve reinit behavior: Unknown Object (Maniphest Task).
Nov 30 2022, 2:08 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
kalali removed a subtask for T27613: Improve reinit behavior: T29094: Deleting a data node causes global reset.
Nov 30 2022, 2:08 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
kalali closed T27613: Improve reinit behavior as Resolved.

Adding a data node reset-geometry-action was a first step and enough to tackle this issue. If there are more requirements for some "intelligence", new tasks need to be opened.

Nov 30 2022, 2:07 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
kalali updated the task description for T29403: [mxn multi widget] Concept for crosshair data type.
Nov 30 2022, 2:04 PM · MITK (v2023.04), Request for Discussion
kislinsk moved T27189: REST API for data storage from In candidates to Backlog on the MITK (v2023.04) board.
Nov 30 2022, 12:23 PM · MITK (v2023.04), Restricted Project, Request for Discussion
kislinsk moved T29140: [Selection widget] Optional selection can not be removed if a fitting node is always found from In candidates to Backlog on the MITK (v2023.04) board.
Nov 30 2022, 12:23 PM · MITK (v2023.04), Request for Discussion