We're waiting for a fix of https://github.com/QIICR/dcmqi/issues/414 instead of further lowering precision in checks.
Mon, Jan 25
Sat, Jan 23
Fri, Jan 22
Thu, Jan 21
Screenshot from the MITK Github page:
Deleted branch from rMITK MITK: feature/T27460-Badges.
@kislinsk anyone from the MITK CI team who could take over?
Wed, Jan 20
Tue, Jan 19
As far as I have described above, yes.
- The new selection concept automatically removes non-matching segmentation nodes if the reference image was changed. A warning is shown Select or create a segmentation (Tools disabled)
- The new selection concept does not allow to select a non-matching segmentation node
- Selecting a matching segmentation node that is invisible results in the warning: The selected segmentation is currently not visible! (Tools disabled)
- Showing the invisible segmentation node results in the warning: Please perform a reinit on the segmentation image! (Tools disabled)
- Performing a reinit on the matching segmentation node enables the tools (no warning shown)
We are now using a different approach but this should be verified with the new widgets.
Is this solved?