Page MenuHomePhabricator
Feed All Stories

Fri, Feb 3

floca added a comment to T29451: MONAILabel response labels all not displayed on Workbench.

the default implementation is currently to not overwrite label information if already present in the segmentation image only copy labels from the preview that do not exist.

Fri, Feb 3, 5:17 PM · Request for Discussion
a178n updated subscribers of T29452: Setting arbitrary label names to a LabelSetImage can be more straightforward.
Fri, Feb 3, 2:09 PM · MITK, Request for Discussion
a178n updated subscribers of T29452: Setting arbitrary label names to a LabelSetImage can be more straightforward.
Fri, Feb 3, 2:08 PM · MITK, Request for Discussion
a178n created T29452: Setting arbitrary label names to a LabelSetImage can be more straightforward.
Fri, Feb 3, 2:08 PM · MITK, Request for Discussion
a178n added a comment to T29379: MONAI Label REST Response JSON issues, allegedly.

Hi Ralf,

Fri, Feb 3, 1:52 PM · MITK
a178n triaged T29451: MONAILabel response labels all not displayed on Workbench as Normal priority.
Fri, Feb 3, 1:50 PM · Request for Discussion

Thu, Feb 2

s434n added a comment to T29347: Measurement Checklist - Possible inconsistent recentering behavior when clicking on geometry node in Data Manager..

I don't think it is necessarily a bug, but rather unintuitive how it works. The recentering is not triggered by the clicking of a node, but via changes in the selection. One can also do things like select multiple lines (on different slices), then deselect one, and the view recenters to one of the still selected nodes.
For me, it would feel more intuitive if the view just recenters every time a node is clicked, regardless of the selection. But there is no bug apparent to me here.

Thu, Feb 2, 11:47 AM · MITK (v2023.04), Cleared, Checklist

Wed, Feb 1

kislinsk placed T29347: Measurement Checklist - Possible inconsistent recentering behavior when clicking on geometry node in Data Manager. up for grabs.
Wed, Feb 1, 10:43 AM · MITK (v2023.04), Cleared, Checklist
floca added a comment to T29379: MONAI Label REST Response JSON issues, allegedly.

I think you found already pretty many issues. That is far enough to trigger a conversation with the Monai label team, don't you think?

Wed, Feb 1, 9:57 AM · MITK

Tue, Jan 31

a178n added a comment to T29379: MONAI Label REST Response JSON issues, allegedly.
  1. Monai label response JSON vs segmentation image mask labels:

After a segmentation is processed, the response JSON, e.g.

Tue, Jan 31, 6:56 PM · MITK
s434n moved T29446: Create a citation file for MITK from Backlog to Cycle on the MITK (v2023.04) board.
Tue, Jan 31, 10:29 AM · MITK (v2023.04)

Mon, Jan 30

ahmadqasim added a comment to T29444: Ability to add "tags" to annotated regions.

Hi Ralf,

Mon, Jan 30, 1:15 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)

Sat, Jan 28

floca moved T29449: [SEG] Allow predefined label list and optional label list to indicate if multiple instances of a label are allowed. from Backlog to MITK Meeting on the Request for Discussion board.
Sat, Jan 28, 4:50 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK
floca created T29449: [SEG] Allow predefined label list and optional label list to indicate if multiple instances of a label are allowed..
Sat, Jan 28, 4:49 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK
floca added a comment to T29444: Ability to add "tags" to annotated regions.

@ahmadqasim thank you for the additional information. I think we should schedule a VCon or meeting to clarify some things (e.g. some of the information seem to be contradicting) and to ensure that everything is properly understood and we decide for the best design option. Could you arrange a poll? Thanks.

Sat, Jan 28, 4:40 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)

Fri, Jan 27

s434n added a revision to T29446: Create a citation file for MITK: Unknown Object (Differential Revision).
Fri, Jan 27, 5:25 PM · MITK (v2023.04)

Wed, Jan 25

a178n claimed T29437: [SEG] Add TotalSegmentator.
Wed, Jan 25, 1:55 PM · MITK (v2023.04)
Lei created T29447: ML-based tractography module of MITK diffusion.
Wed, Jan 25, 1:36 PM
kislinsk moved T29444: Ability to add "tags" to annotated regions from Backlog to MITK Meeting on the Request for Discussion board.
Wed, Jan 25, 12:07 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
kislinsk moved T29445: Make Segmentation Tasks Lists fully available in the MITK Workbench from Backlog to MITK Meeting on the Request for Discussion board.
Wed, Jan 25, 12:07 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
s434n triaged T29446: Create a citation file for MITK as Normal priority.
Wed, Jan 25, 11:52 AM · MITK (v2023.04)
kislinsk moved T29437: [SEG] Add TotalSegmentator from MITK Meeting to Backlog on the Request for Discussion board.
Wed, Jan 25, 11:48 AM · MITK (v2023.04)
floca removed a project from T28140: [MultiLabel Segmentation] Default parameter (unsigned int layer = 0) is unnecessary and causes problems: Request for Discussion.
Wed, Jan 25, 9:27 AM · MITK (v2023.04)
floca added a comment to T29431: [worklist] mitk-flow: save changed dicom segmentation not possible.

@gaoh / @kislinsk would that integration/workflow something for the MIC meeting pitch?

Wed, Jan 25, 9:18 AM · MITK
floca added a comment to T29431: [worklist] mitk-flow: save changed dicom segmentation not possible.

🎉

Wed, Jan 25, 9:15 AM · MITK
gaoh added a comment to T29431: [worklist] mitk-flow: save changed dicom segmentation not possible.

thanks again, for solving this issue! So in the current kaapana develop the tasklist feature is now integrated!

Wed, Jan 25, 9:13 AM · MITK
ishakutty updated ishakutty.
Wed, Jan 25, 7:21 AM
ishakutty updated ishakutty.
Wed, Jan 25, 7:21 AM

Tue, Jan 24

floca reopened T23973: Improve MITK HiDPI support as "Open".
Tue, Jan 24, 11:17 AM · MITK (v2023.04), Request for Discussion
floca raised the priority of T23973: Improve MITK HiDPI support from Wishlist to Needs Triage.

We should discuss if/how we revisit that task. With current hidpi monitors (e.g. our new notebooks), it realy starts to become a usibility issue in my regard.

Tue, Jan 24, 11:17 AM · MITK (v2023.04), Request for Discussion
ahmadqasim added a comment to T29444: Ability to add "tags" to annotated regions.

Sorry! I changed them now.

Tue, Jan 24, 9:53 AM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
ahmadqasim attached a referenced file: F2621142: unsure.png.
Tue, Jan 24, 9:53 AM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
ahmadqasim attached a referenced file: F2621144: tagged.png.
Tue, Jan 24, 9:53 AM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
kislinsk added a comment to T29444: Ability to add "tags" to annotated regions.

@ahmadqasim We cannot see the images as their View Policies are too strict (it is an issue with Phabricator). You can change the View Policy afterwards by clicking on the file and you find according settings in the menu.

Tue, Jan 24, 9:52 AM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)

Mon, Jan 23

ahmadqasim added a comment to T29444: Ability to add "tags" to annotated regions.

Hi Ralf,

Mon, Jan 23, 4:36 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
floca added a comment to T29444: Ability to add "tags" to annotated regions.

@ahmadqasim : 3 questions.

  1. are you doing semantic seg or instance segmentation. Your description sound in betweenish. So do you want to tag a special region or everything that is labeld with a certain label?
  2. was there a special reason why you want to do it via the picking tool? Why not directly editing in the list of labels?
  3. What is the time frame when it should be available?
Mon, Jan 23, 3:13 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
floca added a project to T29445: Make Segmentation Tasks Lists fully available in the MITK Workbench: Request for Discussion.

We may be have to sort out some technical details. Currently the view has a hard code name/UI that is defined by MITK Flow policy. MITK Flow expects always to have *one* view with view id="org.mitk.views.flow.control". That id is not very specific on purpose as you could use the MITK Flow with just another set views (e.g. a hypothatical org.mitk.gui.qt.flow.registration plugin) and then have the same work style but for doing registration. By using an id convention for the view that controls the saving/clearence of the data and one well defined perspective (ID = org.mitk.qt.flowapplication.defaultperspective) they are easy interchangable. If we start to reuse them in the normal application it might be a problem as the IDs are not very specific.

Mon, Jan 23, 3:10 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
kislinsk triaged T29445: Make Segmentation Tasks Lists fully available in the MITK Workbench as Normal priority.
Mon, Jan 23, 1:31 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
kislinsk placed T29225: Rule Checker for FlowBench up for grabs.
Mon, Jan 23, 1:27 PM · MITK (v2023.04)
kislinsk added a comment to T29412: List of MITK publications on web page is not up to date.

Status: Added quite a few papers up until 2020 thanks to a currated list of papers from @floca. For the past two years we now need to look out for papers first.

Mon, Jan 23, 1:19 PM · MITK

Fri, Jan 20

floca added a comment to T29206: [SEG] Implement a Qt model for LabelSets for MVC patterns.

Pushed new branch to rMITK MITK: feature/T29206-MVC_for_labelsets_v2.

Fri, Jan 20, 4:27 PM · MITK (v2023.04), Checklist

Thu, Jan 19

kislinsk updated the task description for T29444: Ability to add "tags" to annotated regions.
Thu, Jan 19, 10:17 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
kislinsk added a project to T29444: Ability to add "tags" to annotated regions: Request for Discussion.
Thu, Jan 19, 10:17 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
ahmadqasim attached a referenced file: F2620746: 1.png.
Thu, Jan 19, 6:08 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
ahmadqasim attached a referenced file: F2620748: 2.png.
Thu, Jan 19, 6:08 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
ahmadqasim attached a referenced file: F2620750: 3.png.
Thu, Jan 19, 6:08 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
ahmadqasim attached a referenced file: F2620752: 4.png.
Thu, Jan 19, 6:08 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
ahmadqasim triaged T29444: Ability to add "tags" to annotated regions as Normal priority.
Thu, Jan 19, 6:01 PM · Request for Discussion, MITK (v2023.04)
kislinsk added a comment to T29431: [worklist] mitk-flow: save changed dicom segmentation not possible.

@gaoh I triggered the build of a new Flowbench installer in our CI. Will be ready later today and automatically uploaded. Commit hash: 122321bb.

Thu, Jan 19, 3:36 PM · MITK
kislinsk closed T29431: [worklist] mitk-flow: save changed dicom segmentation not possible as Resolved by committing rMITK122321bb10af: Add DICOM SEG workaround as specified in T29431.
Thu, Jan 19, 3:32 PM · MITK
kislinsk committed rMITK122321bb10af: Add DICOM SEG workaround as specified in T29431 (authored by kislinsk).
Add DICOM SEG workaround as specified in T29431
Thu, Jan 19, 3:32 PM
kislinsk committed rMITK09f2d8ae9272: Add DICOM SEG workaround as specified in T29432 (authored by kislinsk).
Add DICOM SEG workaround as specified in T29432
Thu, Jan 19, 3:32 PM
floca added a comment to T29431: [worklist] mitk-flow: save changed dicom segmentation not possible.

@gaoh could you verify if the fix work?

Thu, Jan 19, 3:04 PM · MITK
kislinsk added a revision to T29431: [worklist] mitk-flow: save changed dicom segmentation not possible: Unknown Object (Differential Revision).
Thu, Jan 19, 10:28 AM · MITK
kislinsk committed rMITK9105e0ca9c7d: Deactivate preloading (authored by kislinsk).
Deactivate preloading
Thu, Jan 19, 9:32 AM
kislinsk committed rMITK9f91bb7ad618: Merge branch 'feature/T29432-PreloadFirstTask2' into develop (authored by kislinsk).
Merge branch 'feature/T29432-PreloadFirstTask2' into develop
Thu, Jan 19, 9:32 AM
kislinsk added a comment to T29432: [worklist] mitk-flow preload first task.

Pushed new branch to rMITK MITK: feature/T29432-PreloadFirstTask2.

Thu, Jan 19, 9:32 AM · Request for Discussion, MITK
kislinsk raised the priority of T29432: [worklist] mitk-flow preload first task from Wishlist to High.

Original issue resolved, raising priority and leaving open to discuss consequences in the next MITK meeting.

Thu, Jan 19, 9:13 AM · Request for Discussion, MITK
kislinsk added a comment to T29432: [worklist] mitk-flow preload first task.

Deleted branch from rMITK MITK: feature/T29432-PreloadFirstTask.

Thu, Jan 19, 9:11 AM · Request for Discussion, MITK
kislinsk committed rMITK7aa58d50cea4: Automatically load first unfinished task of task list (authored by kislinsk).
Automatically load first unfinished task of task list
Thu, Jan 19, 9:11 AM
kislinsk committed rMITKcfe4eee32d37: Prevent unnecessary data modification (authored by kislinsk).
Prevent unnecessary data modification
Thu, Jan 19, 9:11 AM
kislinsk committed rMITKfa49a75ea36d: Migrate to microservice-based preferences (authored by kislinsk).
Migrate to microservice-based preferences
Thu, Jan 19, 9:11 AM
kislinsk committed rMITKd1fa87498876: Merge branch 'feature/T29432-PreloadFirstTask' into develop (authored by kislinsk).
Merge branch 'feature/T29432-PreloadFirstTask' into develop
Thu, Jan 19, 9:11 AM
kislinsk added a comment to T29432: [worklist] mitk-flow preload first task.

Pushed new branch to rMITK MITK: feature/T29432-PreloadFirstTask.

Thu, Jan 19, 9:11 AM · Request for Discussion, MITK
kislinsk added a comment to T29432: [worklist] mitk-flow preload first task.

While the original issue is rather easy to resolve by exchanging the class to data->Modified() with a RequestRenderWindowAll() (which is the actual intent anyway according to the comments), more hurdles start to appear that are not as easy to resolve.

Thu, Jan 19, 9:05 AM · Request for Discussion, MITK
kislinsk removed a project from T29412: List of MITK publications on web page is not up to date: Request for Discussion.
Thu, Jan 19, 7:20 AM · MITK
kislinsk added a comment to T29412: List of MITK publications on web page is not up to date.

Status: Currently I add 10 MITK-related papers per day to our publications page. Ongoing...

Thu, Jan 19, 7:19 AM · MITK

Wed, Jan 18

kalali added a comment to T29297: [mxn multi widget] Optimize data accessibility inside render windows.

@s434n I added my draft with a custom multi node selection widget and several action buttons. There are some things missing and going wrong but this should give you a better overview of the current status.
Things that are not working correctly / are missing:

  • thumbnail / pixmap for the data node
  • currently the widget is not reacting on node changes (name change or later, thumbnail change)
  • moving an item in the list does not change the layer order
  • currently the length of the list widget / item is defined by the string and thus the push buttons are not aligned
    • also the whole widget is not extended if a name is too long
Wed, Jan 18, 6:29 PM · MITK (v2023.04)
kalali added a revision to T29297: [mxn multi widget] Optimize data accessibility inside render windows: Unknown Object (Differential Revision).
Wed, Jan 18, 6:24 PM · MITK (v2023.04)
kalali moved T24738: [Selection concept] Thumbnail preview of images for datastorage inspectors from Backlog to mxn MultiWidget on the MITK (v2023.04) board.
Wed, Jan 18, 4:54 PM · MITK (v2023.04), Restricted Project
kalali edited projects for T24738: [Selection concept] Thumbnail preview of images for datastorage inspectors, added: MITK (v2023.04); removed MITK, Next Milestone.
Wed, Jan 18, 4:54 PM · MITK (v2023.04), Restricted Project

Tue, Jan 17

kislinsk removed a member for MITK: petersej.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:26 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MITK: groehl.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:26 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MITK: rosst.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:26 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MITK: thomass.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:26 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MITK: kleina.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:25 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MITK: onogur.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:25 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MITK: mindrocf.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:25 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MITK: e249r.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:25 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MITK: s349i.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:25 AM
kislinsk archived MITK (v2022.10).
Tue, Jan 17, 7:25 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MIC: petersej.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:25 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MIC: kleina.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:25 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MIC: kamphenk.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:24 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MIC: zhangs.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:24 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MIC: k921n.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:24 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MIC: f818k.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:24 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MIC: m564f.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:24 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MIC: s429r.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:24 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MIC: thomass.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:24 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MIC: d485r.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:24 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MIC: rasheed.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:24 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MIC: graf.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:24 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MIC: c082x.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:24 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MIC: e249r.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:24 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MIC: m139l.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:24 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MIC: o776l.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:24 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MIC: forche.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:24 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MIC: s349i.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:23 AM
kislinsk removed a member for MIC: o280o.
Tue, Jan 17, 7:23 AM